Conferences to happen soon:
- 2018 IEEE 4th Global Electromagnetic Compatibility Conference (GEMCCON), Stellenbosch, 7-9 Nov 2018 http://www.gemccon2018.emcss.org/ .
- Carries 3 ECSA Continuous Professional Development (CPD) credits (the validation no. is IEEE-SA-CPD-1249)
- Includes EMC training courses
- 2018 Intentional Workshop on Computing, Electromagnetics, and Machine Intelligence (CEMi’18), Stellenbosch, 21-24 Nov, 2018 http://www.cem18.computing.technology/
- 2019 Conference on Information Communications Technology and Society (ICTAS), Durban, 6 - 8 March 2019. http://www.ictas2019.com/
- The event is said to being registered for ECSA CPD.
Upcoming conferences with submissions still open (excluding conferences whose applications are still in review by IEEE):
- 2019 Southern African Universities Power Engineering Conference/Robotics and Mechatronics/Pattern Recognition Association of South Africa (SAUPEC/RobMech/PRASA), Bloemfontein, 29 - 31 January 2019 https://www.saiee.org.za/News/DisplayNewsItem.aspx?niid=51128
- NB! Submission deadline extended until 15 Nov 2018
- 2019 IEEE 10th International Conference on Mechanical and Intelligent Manufacturing Technologies (ICMIMT), Cape Town, 15 - 17 February 2019: http://www.mimt.us/ Submission Deadline: December 10, 2018.
- 2019 International Conference on Advances in Big Data, Computing and Data Communication Systems (icABCD), Winterton, 5 - 6 August 2019 . https://www.aconf.org/conf_166219.html (later http://icabcd.org/ ) Paper submission deadline：2019-01-31.
- 2020 IEEE 23rd International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION), Rustenburg, 6 - 9 July 2020 https://www.aconf.org/conf_165280.html
Events in neighbouring countries: