Below is the first call for papers for the exciting 2016 ICSEE - International conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering in Israel.
The conference will be held on the 16-18th of November 2016 in the beautiful Queen Sheba Hotel in Eilat.
The Conference will in include
- An invited full day symposium on Information Theory
- An invited full day symposium on Speech and Audio Processing
- An invited Half day symposium on control and power theory
- Best student paper competition
SEE the list of confirmed invited speakers on the conference website.
- Systems and Control
- Communication and Information theory
- Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Machine Intelligence
- Microwaves, Antennas & EMC
- Electronic Devices
- High speed electronics
- Power Electronics, Power Engineering & Smart Grids
- Optical devices and systems
We are openning the submission website for Extended abstracts. The Extended abstract needs to be 3-5 pages long (the final paper will not exceed 5 paged). The abstracts can be formatted in the IEEE format. Guidelines for paper preparation can be found in http://www.ieee.org.il/icsee-2016/ . The submission website will be open on the 15th of April, 2016.
The abstracts must be uploaded at the submission website at:
Extended abstract (of 3-5 pages), submission deadline: June 15, 2016
Notification of Acceptance: August 15, 2016
Submission deadline for IeeeXplore publication (not mandatory): September 30, 2016
For inquiries please contact us at:
Tel: Tamar: +972-3-5767716, Email: email@example.com