New Registration System – Candidate Engineers:
This serves as a reminder that from 1 April 2016, all applications for registration as a Professional Engineer will only be considered in terms of the New Registration System (NRS).
From this date (1 April 2016), applications for registration as a Professional Engineer in terms of the Legacy (old) System will no longer be applicable or accepted.
For more information, kindly view the links below:
- Application Form: Registration as a Professional Engineer (Paper based New Registration System).
- R-01-P Policy on Registration.
- R-02-PE:Competency Standard for Registration as a Professional Engineer.
- R-03-PE Processing of Applications for Registration as Candidate Engineer and Professional Engineer.
- R-04-P: Training and Mentoring Guide for Professional Categories.
- R-08-PE:Guide to the Competency Standards for Registration as a Professional Engineer. Erratum: the last sentence of Section 7.4 of document R-08-PE is to be deleted.
- Discipline Specific Training Guide for Candidate Engineers in:
For more information, please contact ECSA Registration department on 011 607 9500.